360 viewSwift Vendee
Vendee Holiday Home is an elegant country retreat which blends rural character with modern design and plenty of space for the whole family. Enjoy the finer things in life with this high specification range, where luxurious details and ample storage combine with stunning aesthetics to create a warm, peaceful holiday home you’ll look forward to visiting again and again.
Vendee welcomes you with a stylish hallway, complete with seat bench, coat hooks and shoe storage, large mirror and shelving unit for keeping everything tidy. Meanwhile, Thermaglas uPVC double glazing and ‘Front Aspect’ French doors fill the living area with natural light to produce a bright, calming environment.
The classic country kitchen features cupboards with Larch woodgrain details and metallic cup handles, alongside a white resin bowl with copper effect tap for a traditional feel. This is enhanced by quality appliances, including a Belling stainless steel oven with five-burner gas hob, integrated microwave, wine rack and A+ rated double door fridge freezer, beside a sophisticated dining table with four chairs.
Vendee’s premium family bathroom and main en suite present superb amenities, from thermostatic showers with LED downlights to soft close toilet seats, extractor fans and heated towel rails. There’s even a vanity unit with storage and mirror.
The main bedroom is fitted with a king size bed with lift up storage, as well as a large wardrobe, window seat and TV panel, while the nature-inspired second bedroom has twin single beds with panelled headboards. All beds have Duvalay™ mattresses with Crib 5 rated fabric, and an optional 22” high queen size airbed with built-in electric pump sleeps extra guests.
Be completely at home in the open-plan living area, designed for the whole family to spend time together whether cooking, dining or lounging on the two and three-seater sofas. The timeless Amalfi soft furnishings scheme, luxury carpet with underlay and electric 2kW Optiflame® stove fire convey a rural, relaxing atmosphere, with a contemporary twist added by the copper effect chandelier.
For stand-out great looks, Vendee’s modern exterior features woodgrain textured ‘Sandy Beige’ aluminium cladding and LED lighting to the front aspect. The strong, fully galvanised chassis is warrantied for ten years, and the bonded sandwich exterior wall construction offers greater strength for added peace of mind.
Offering excellent thermal performance, Vendee is fitted with uPVC double glazed windows, lagged underfloor pipes and a gas water heater – keeping you cosy whatever the weather. And to be kind to the planet and pocket alike, there’s low energy LED lighting throughout.
Full Details PDFSwift Vendee
We have compiled a list of some of the reasons why you may want to own a holiday home at Woodlands Caravan Park:
- To not have to book and be able to come and go as you please. The stress of booking holidays can often overshadow the excitement of booking time away with your friends and family. As a holiday home owner, this aspect is removed, meaning the only decision you have to make is when you can go!
- Blue flag beaches. Woodlands Caravan Park is only a couple of miles from the blue flag beach at Sheringham.
- Having a holiday home means that you will have the ability to experience the beach when the day visitors have gone home. From glorious sunsets and sunrises to seeing local fishing boats setting out and returning with their catch of the day, you will experience the beach as one of the locals.
- Proximity to the National Trust Woodland. Sheringham Park is a haven for many species of bird and wildlife. Explore 1000 acres of varying habitat including woodland, parkland and cliff top.
- Peace and quiet. Woodlands Caravan Park is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and surrounded by only fields and woodland.
- Sheringham. The seaside town of Sheringham has a great range of restaurants, pubs and cafes. With an eclectic range of local shops, a supermarket and a garage, everything you need is in one place.
- Love of the area. Norfolk is special, and for those lucky enough to have already visited the county, will hold fond memories of crabbing on the coast and long languid days on its coastline. North Norfolk is home to a large colony of grey seals that can be seen on boat trips from nearby Blakeney, steam railways, and other attractions suitable for families, couples, nature lovers, history buffs and shoppers.
- The buying process. We care that you find the right plot for you. We will help you find a caravan and a plot that meets your requirements for a price within your budget. We take you on a personal tour of the park and give you everything that you need to make a decision.
A visit to the park is essential in choosing whether it is the place for you to set up base. We would love to invite you to our park for an appointment to discuss your requirements and options for you and your budget. Please contact us to book an appointment; we look forward to welcoming you