Willerby Astoria Plot 63
360 viewWillerby Astoria Plot 63
Willerby Astoria Plot 63
- Every movie night is a blockbuster night in the Astoria lounge, thanks to its generous L-shaped freestanding sofa and contemporary ladder style media unit
- The centrepiece of its unique layout, the Astoria's linear kitchen is stylish as well as practical, featuring double-width drawers, a composite effect sink and LED task lighting.
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- 'Move in ready' Complete with decking, TV aerial, outside tap, two full gas bottles and gas bottle storage unit
- Plot overlooking a field with great views
- CanExel cladding
- Graphite Upvc
- Sliding outlook doors
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Integrated Washer/dryer and slimline dishwasher
- Upgraded mattresses
- Bedding pack
- Lounge rug
Full Details PDFWillerby Astoria Plot 63
We have compiled a list of some of the reasons why you may want to own a holiday home at Woodlands Caravan Park:
- To not have to book and be able to come and go as you please. The stress of booking holidays can often overshadow the excitement of booking time away with your friends and family. As a holiday home owner, this aspect is removed, meaning the only decision you have to make is when you can go!
- Blue flag beaches. Woodlands Caravan Park is only a couple of miles from the blue flag beach at Sheringham.
- Having a holiday home means that you will have the ability to experience the beach when the day visitors have gone home. From glorious sunsets and sunrises to seeing local fishing boats setting out and returning with their catch of the day, you will experience the beach as one of the locals.
- Proximity to the National Trust Woodland. Sheringham Park is a haven for many species of bird and wildlife. Explore 1000 acres of varying habitat including woodland, parkland and cliff top.
- Peace and quiet. Woodlands Caravan Park is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and surrounded by only fields and woodland.
- Sheringham. The seaside town of Sheringham has a great range of restaurants, pubs and cafes. With an eclectic range of local shops, a supermarket and a garage, everything you need is in one place.
- Love of the area. Norfolk is special, and for those lucky enough to have already visited the county, will hold fond memories of crabbing on the coast and long languid days on its coastline. North Norfolk is home to a large colony of grey seals that can be seen on boat trips from nearby Blakeney, steam railways, and other attractions suitable for families, couples, nature lovers, history buffs and shoppers.
- The buying process. We care that you find the right plot for you. We will help you find a caravan and a plot that meets your requirements for a price within your budget. We take you on a personal tour of the park and give you everything that you need to make a decision.
A visit to the park is essential in choosing whether it is the place for you to set up base. We would love to invite you to our park for an appointment to discuss your requirements and options for you and your budget. Please contact us to book an appointment; we look forward to welcoming you